RJ Insert Code add-on for TinyMCE 4
The RJ_InsertCode project is a TinyMCE plugin that will automatically style code samples for different languages. Its core architecture is based on the Insertcode plugin for older versions of TinyMCE, but it has been almost fully rewritten.
There is a simplified setup, more features, a JCE 1.5 installer, and a commented codebase to assist in learning how it works and tweaking it.
- Inline the style sheet information into the HTML, or use style sheet classes to reduce file size
- Optional header text for your code block
- Optional line numbers displayed to the left of your code
- Specify the first line number
- Specify the width and height of a scrollable code window
Get more info on RJ Insert Code home page: http://www.ryanjuckett.com
RJ Insert Code add-on installation
- Download plugin from developer website
- Edit TinyMCE config and add
- Add buttons to the
Refer to TinyMCE add-ons installation manual for more details